A popular Portland, Ore., coffee roasting company is closing two of its cafes and opening a mobile unit. Boyds Coffee is closing its Pearl District and Eliot Tower locations, but keeping its roastery cafe location open and adding a mobile truck that will operate throughout the city and serve coffee drinks at special events.
From the Company:
Boyds Coffee® is taking the show on the road. We’re boxing up two of our coffee shops and going mobile so our baristas can bring our coffee and espresso to the masses. You’ll see our new mobile truck around town and at special events.
Don’t worry, we’re not going out of business; we’re just putting our coffee shops on wheels. We’ve been in Portland since 1900, and we will continue to serve the Portland community for generations to come.
These locations will close at the end of business on July 23:
- Pearl District (404 NW 11th Ave.)
- Eliot Tower (1229 SW 10th Ave.)
You can find us:
- In our mobile truck (also available for private event rentals; ask us!)
- In select grocery stores
- At our Roastery coffee shop (19730 NE Sandy Blvd., Portland, Oregon 97230)
- In hundreds of Portland restaurants and other businesses that serve Boyds Coffee
We thank all of our customers who have patronized the Eliot and Pearl stores over the years, and we hope to see you soon!
If you have any questions, contact us at 503.666.4561 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.